Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Potential MONEYMAKER at Rite Aid until Saturday!

I lead a sad, sad life sometimes.
My idea of fun?
Wandering the Rite-Aid Drug Store aisles, looking for Single Check Rebate shelf tags.
LOLOL
Yes, I just walk around Rite-Aid looking for things to buy to send away for SCR rebates.
But only things that would either be free or a Moneymaker!
So not so dumb after all, huh?

I found this great Moneymaker opportunity on Saturday. Was in a Rite-Aid and saw that this item has a Single Check Rebate for $14.00

It's a Doctor's Brand Night Guard for bruxism(teeth grinding). Now I don't grind my teeth in my sleep....I have other ways to relieve stress when I am awake(eating!lol).
But.....
This item is regularly $24.99. (It's the regular 'classic' one, not the deluxe model). This Rite-Aid had the 'classic' style marked 50% off at $12.49!
I bought one & submitted online for the SCR for it and YES!....it went through.
So I bought it for $13.24(tax, you know), got the $14.00 rebate.
I made .76¢.

Now before you laugh your head off at me for going to this trouble to buy something to make .76¢, remember that I can now take said Night Guard and sell that puppy on eBay!
Research shows that I can get at least $8 or so for it there.
And if I had bought it as part of a $25 order, I could have received $5 off that order.
If you need to get to $25 to use that $5 off coupon for Rite-Aid AND these are on clearance at your store, it's a great thing to buy to boost your total.

But you need to hurry, because the July SCR period ends on Saturday! If you are going to get one, get it before then.

I bought 2 btw.....1 for me, 1 for B-I-L. Made $1.48 overage and will sell both of eBay and make another $16 there.

Happy Hunting!
Sluggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.