Monday, July 20, 2009

Get Paid to Tell CVS What You Think July 27th

Be on the lookout for an email from CVS, about asking you to take part in an advertising survey. Click on the link and you will be asked to give a few answers to see if you qualify to take the survey.
If you do qualify, you will be emailed a link to the survey on Sunday morning, July 27th. You have until Monday morning to complete it.

"So, what's in it for me to take the time to fill out this survey", you ask?
If you do the survey, you will get 10 Extra Care Bucks. That's $10 of FREE MONEY to spend at your local CVS.

Free Money.
It works for me! ;-)

Sluggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.