Thursday, July 30, 2009

FREE HAIR PRODUCTS at RITE AID until Friday!



Can you use FREE HAIR PRODUCTS?
Of course you can!
Here's how to get some.....
Take the HERBAL ESSENCE Coupon for last Sunday's coupon inserts(the one that reads Buy One/Get One) & the HERBAL ESSENCE Coupon from the P&G July 5th coupon insert(the one that reads $1 off 1 Herbal Essence Product)and go to a RITE-AID Drug Store.

The Herbal Essence Shampoo, Conditioner and Styling Products are $3 each until Saturday.
Buy 2 Herbal Essence Products(one must be a Styling Product). Use the BOGO Coupon to get the Stlying Product free & use the $1/1 Coupon to get the other Herbal Essence product for $2 instead of $3.
Go home and submit your receipt for the Single Check Rebate Program online at www.riteaid.com.
There is a $2 Single Check Rebate on Herbal Essence Products this month.
The $2 you spent on the Herbal Essence products will be refunded to you after the month is over and you submit for your Single Check Rebate.

Easy Peasy, yes?

But HURRY! The sale expires on Saturday & the $1/1 Coupon expires on Friday, July 31st. Get to Rite-Aid before closing time on Friday to get in on this FREEBIE!

Sluggy

2 comments:

  1. Thanks!!!! I've got my coupons in hand and I'm heading to Rite Aid today after work to do this. Then I promised the hubster I'd just totally stop for a whole week. Even milk, eggs, veg. We're set. Hard.... to.... stop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, yay for free 'poo!!! Thanks so much for posting this! Went and did the deal today along with the Kotex one and submitted the receipt when I got home. Now I really do need to stop. Really. ... Well, maybe after I try for the free Schwan's food tomorrow morning :)

    Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.