Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Surprises Today...Beagle Seal of Approval!

So I'm out in the garage, trying to organize and take photos of some of the stockpile, and the UPS truck pulls up to the driveway.

Gee, whatever could this be??
My local friendly UPS man pulls a HUGE box out of the truck and lays it at my feet.
And after cutting the tape, I opened it to find.....
A 22.5 lb. bag of DOGSWELL DRY DOG FOOD!!
I had totally forgotten I had send away for one of these through their Bow-Wow Bailout(no longer available).
Also in the box was a Coupon good for $5 OFF an 11lb. or larger bag of Dogswell.
I will most definitely have to find a store around here to use this before it expires! Dogswell does have a website where you can purchase their products online if there are no stores that carry the line near you. It can be found Here.
I'll let everyone know what the doggies here think of this brand as soon as they give me the paws UP or DOWN.
Did anyone else send for this?
Sluggy


3 comments:

  1. wow! nice package to receive!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make my own dog food so I don't know anything about it. I do, however, buy cat food.

    Nice gift from Mr. UPS!

    p.s. read the label of ingredients and see what is in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sent for this since I'm out of work right now due to sickness. Glad to see you received it. I had forgotten about this! Hopefully we will get ours soon.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.