Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Rite Aid.....BOGO MANIA! Free StayFree with Qs this week!

I rolled out of bed on Sunday morning.....Nay, I LEAPT out of bed Sunday morning!
Why?
Because I wanted to get to Rite-Aid bright and early to take advantage of a really nice couponing opportunity there this week.

Seems Rite-Aid had StayFree pads on a BUY ONE GET ONE FREE Sale this week.
And having glanced through the list of coupons coming out in the Sunday newspaper inserts I noticed a BUY ONE GET ONE COUPON for StayFree Pads.
Hmmmmm......BOGO Sale+BOGO Q=FREE Stuff!

So grabbed the insert from the newspaper hubby had bought that morning before I got up & going, 2 $5 off $25 Rite-Aid IP Qs I had printed off, and my trusty scissors and headed out the door with my coupon binder.

Having seen this week's Rite-Aid sales flyer online, I pulled a few Qs from my binder before heading into the store.
I grabbed 3 newspapers to purchase and pulled out the inserts and clipped those StayFree Qs.
Yes, I have no shame.
Here is what I bought....


Transaction #1
3x Newspapers @$1.50=$4.50
8x StayFree Pads on sale BOGO($3.99)=$15.96
1x Degree Clinical on sale $6.99
Subtotal $27.45
Tax $.36

Coupons Used
$5 off $25 Rite-Aid Q=$5.00
4x StayFree Pads BOGO=$15.96
1x Degree Deodorant $1.00
Total $21.96

$27.45-$21.96=$5.85OOP

Hauled this out to the car and went back in....

Transaction #2

3x Newspapers @$1.50=$4.50
6x StayFree Pads on sale BOGO($3.99)=$11.97
2x Carefree Pads on sale BOGO($3.99)=$3.99
1x Degree Clinical on sale $6.99
4x Band-Aid(antibiotic ones) BOGO($4.49)=$8.98
Subtotal $36.43
Tax $.36

Coupons Used
$5 off $25 Rite-Aid Q=$5.00
3x StayFree Pads BOGO=$11.97
1x Carefree Pads $1/2=$1.00
1x Degree Deodorant $1.00
4x Band-Aid $1/1=$4.00
Total $22.97

$36.79-$22.97=$13.82OOP

The actual OOP was $.00 because I used Rite-Aid Gift Cards I had from previous Single Check Rebate deals I had submitted.

I will get back $10 for the 2 Degree Deodorants I bought(2x$5 SCRs) and the StayFree, Carefree & Band-Aids all qualify toward SCR #160(purchase $50 of select J&J products and get a $25 Gift Card). I have $40.90 already so only $9.10 more to purchase to get that Gift Card. Maybe some more StayFree(I have 1 more BOGO Q left)or some more Bandaids or some Listerine, which would also get me another SCR of $1 besides qualify toward the $25 Gift Card. I'll have to figure which is the least cost vs. most return for the money.
I've still got about $10 left on 1 Gift Card so whichever I pick, I'm playing with FREE Money! ;-)

I'll update later this weekend when I get the time to get online.
I've got important family business to deal with the next few days so I won't be hanging around online.
See ya'll soon!

Sluggy

1 comment:

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.