Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Toilet Paper Beat the Clock

I was able to chisel down the stack of Marcal Small Steps Qs a bit today.

The K-Mart stops were Not very fruitful, but I did get a few Paper Towel Packs.

At the local chain grocer I was able to use up the Facial Tissue Qs. And I almost cleared the shelf of the regional chain grocer in Teeny Tiny Town tonight of single T.P. rolls.



Here is the updated photo of the stacks....


I'm down to....

15 $4 item Qs(good for paper towel 3packs or t.p. 4 packs)

42 $1 item Qs(good for single rolls or facial tissue boxes on sale for $1)

29 $1 off Qs(good on 2 ct. paper towels, 4 roll t.p. packs or more-13 good on napkins also)

Total-86 Qs left to use.

Time left to use them in-3 days.

I'm not worried about the $1/1 Qs but....Must-Spend-FREE-item-Qs.....Must-Spend-FREE-item-Qs.....Must-Spend-FREE-item-Qs.....

Tune in tomorrow for the latest report....

Sluggy

3 comments:

  1. LOL! I can't wait to read the latest report on this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't find the Marcal in my store.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Together-try going here to locate a store that carries it.
    http://www.marcalpaper.com/findstore.html
    If that doesn't help, you need to lobby your local store's management to start carrying this product. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.