Friday, May 29, 2009

Tick Tock Tick Tock, the Clock is Ticking

So I was a very good girl today. I stayed off my foot for the most part. I elevated it and put ice on it some. I took some belated grocery run pictures & sat here and did my end of month totals and such. And I sat and gave love to the doggies and brushed them. Things I could do without using the foot.

But all those FREEBIE Qs & the thought that they would expire before I could get to the store again weighed on my mind....all.....day.....long!

Then hubby came home and did the sweetest thing. He offered to take me out and help me go use these Freebie Qs. Instead of coming home and relaxing after a really hectic week at work, he drove me to a couple of stores AND went in and went through the check-out and bought packs of t.p. with the freebie Qs.
And he did this all BEFORE he got his dinner....if you knew hubby, you would know what a sacrifice THAT was!lolol
I treated him to a rare dinner out WITHOUT KIDS because he did this coupon run for me.....and because I love him the bestest! ;-))
Ok, so the dinner out was at Friendly's but hey, at least it wasn't MacDonald's, right?

Here is what is left of the Marcal Coupon Stacks now....

We used all the Free Single Rolls Qs & only have 3 $4/1 Item Qs left, plus the 29 $1/1 off Qs. I'll use the last 3 Freebie Qs tomorrow & those $1/1 Qs can just expire. That won't bother me....much. ;-)

Onward to the next Things on my To Do List....post those end of month totals, get the garden put in & clean the garage out!

Anybody else got any big plans for this weekend? Let's hear 'em!

Sluggy


1 comment:

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.