Monday, May 11, 2009

Final KMART Super Doubles Shopping Numbers


Here are the final Numbers for the May 3-9 KMart Super Doubles shopping trips I made.
Only 6 Transactions.
Did I just say "ONLY"?lolol
Value of Items Bought....$332.16
Coupons Redeemed........$280.23
Out of Pocket Spent..........$49.82
Savings of.....................85%
Not bad.
I saved TONS of money buying things we need(food, toiletries, pet food, cleaning products) & I didn't have to use the car/gas much as the store is approx. 5 miles from the house.
Sluggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for leaving a comment.
All Anonymous commentors will be deleted.
Please include your name in your comment, or choose the 'Name' option and put your name or whatever you call yourself, in the box. Thank you.

Though I moderate it's partly to keep trolls at bay but also partly so that I read every comment. I don't often respond to comments so if you need me to answer you please write me at my email addy posted on my "About Me" page, linked on the side bar.